Friday, November 13, 2009

Rainy day allows a commencement of the installation


Since rain was forecast for our area, the solar installers, Southern Energy Management (SEM), called Tuesday to be able to come on Wednesday to begin some of the inside installation work.  They arrived on time early.  They ran flex conduit from the meter area on the north side of my house to the south side of my house where I wanted the DC to AC inverter to be installed.  This conduit runs through my attic.

Further, they installed the Power One 6000 inverter on an inside wall of the garage.  The inverter could be installed outside near the electric meter, but I wanted it installed where I could see and monitor the lights, alarms and reports.  My inverter is made by a company headquartered in Italy and with an American subsidiary.  Three workers completed these tasks in about four hours.  So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment